- Takakazu YUMOTO (Kyoto University), Chair
- Michiko NAKAGAWA (Nagoya University), Secretary-General
Official web site of 8th EAFES: http://www.e-eafes.org/EAFES/2018/
For correspondence on any subjects, please send your questions via the contact page
- Date: Saturday April 21st and Sunday April 22nd, 2018
- Venue: Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Higashiyama Campus, Nagoya University, Nagoya
- Date: Saturday April 21st, 2018 (19:00~)
- Venue: HOGARAKA, Hoshigaoka, Nagoya
- Date: Monday April 23rd, 2018
- Course 1: Ise Grand Shrine and its forest
- Course 2: Inuyama
- Early bird registration: January 15th, 2018 (Japan time = GMT+09:00)
- Poster presentation: January 15th, 2018 (Japan time = GMT+09:00)
- Abstract submission in symposia and poster sessions: January 15th, 2018 (Japan time = GMT+09:00)
- Early bird payment: January 15th, 2018 (Japan time = GMT+09:00)
- Online registration: February 28th, 2018 (Japan time = GMT+09:00)
- Online payment: February 28th, 2018 (Japan time = GMT+09:00)
- On-site registration and payment (21st and 22nd April, 2018) are also accepted.
- Regular attendees: 28,000 JPY
- Students: 17,000 JPY
- Regular attendees: 34,000 JPY
- Students: 23,000 JPY
Banquet fees: 6,000 JPY (On-site acceptable number is limited)
Note: The early bird registration fee is applicable to those who complete the payment by the due date. Please complete your payment through the online payment system.
Please complete the registration application and the payment for the registration, the banquet, and excursion fees through the online registration system.
Speakers in symposium and poster sessions should complete payment on the online registration system before the early bird deadline (January 15th, 2018). Otherwise, your presentations will be cancelled.
Titles (up to 30 words in English) and Abstracts (up to 150 words in English) must be submitted before the deadline (January 15th, 2018) through the online submission system.
You can participate in 8th EAFES International Congress as audience after paying the registration fee. Please register and pay the registration fee on the online registration system. On-site application is also accepted.
The program (electric version) will be available on the official website around the middle of February 2018.
A Program and Abstract Book will be passed at the reception on the congress days to all participants who have completed the payment of registration fee.
Passport holders of China, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, and other nationalities that do not have visa exemption agreements with Japan require entry visa to Japan. Check and see if you require visa through "Guide to Japanese Visa" at the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html).
For the documents to be provided from Japan, the Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd will provide necessary support. If you need a letter of invitation to support your visa application, you must first register to attend the 8th EAFES International Congress. Once you receive a registration confirmation email, please send your request for a letter of invitation by email to the Customer center, Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The documents that are required for the visa application vary depending on the nationality of each applicant. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html).
The Customer center, Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd will only issue the documents, "Reasons for Invitation" and "Itinerary", for the participants who need to obtain a visa.
For inquiries and assistance, please contact the Customer center, Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd (email@example.com).
Please prepare your own accommodation. Although there are many accommodations in Nagoya, early booking of your accommodations is recommended for your convenience of access to the venue and also budget.
Some hotels can be booked on the "Accommodation" page supported by Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.